Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Blogicide

Do you have those friends who start a blog and then slowly trickle away with their posts and updates until the blog anticlimactically explodes into nothingness? Welll.... I might be one of those friends... this might be one of those blogs.
I feel it has served its purpose, and that I stuck with it for long enough to produce some solid documentation of the last 2 years of my life/development/expansion/dissolution. At this point, I just don't have the will power to continue at all!

To give a current update, I have been in the Northern California/Southern Oregon area since my last posting. I've been working in the kitchen at Camp Augusta since May (except for a three week stint in Oregon @ the Lighthouse retreat center), and will be here working hard every day until September. I believe I will go to a fruit tree farm in Maui at the beginning of September, to do some meditating and simple living until my good friends' wedding in November. After that, we shall see!

So that's what I'm "doing" on a surface level. But to briefly fulfill the entire purpose of this blog, I will sign off with a short statement of what I've "found," how I feel--you know, a bringing it all home type statement.

I don't have any more questions about anything. All the big questions that left my mind restless have been answered, and I must say, I don't believe there is anything worth doing, accomplishing, or creating outside of me, outside of William/Will/Liam. There is no knowledge "out there," no fulfillment to find, no happiness to pursue. It would seem that through all the people I've met, books I've read, experiences I've had, etc., the only work I feel drawn towards at all is inside. In other words, I would like to devote a great deal of time, energy, &/or effort into focusing my attention inwardly. You know, treat it like a 9-5 type thing, a whole new life style. From what I have read/been told/experienced thus far--a whole lot is possible when we simply sit quietly and close our eyes, and wait. So that's what I'm going to do. A lot.

Nothing is "out there" but a relative, ever-changing Universe of ups and downs, sorrows & glee, a roller coaster of relativity. So I will go inside and see. See if there is anything more to mere changing forms. See if there is eternity, see if there is changelessness, repeatlessness. I will have to have patience. I will have to wait and see. :)

Much love to you all!!! & of course I will continue to communicate with everyone through the dozens of modern communication tools--facebook, email, cellphone, skype, etc. And hopefully in person!




No comments:

Post a Comment