Friday, January 8, 2010

Revisiting the Rebirth, part 3.

Greetings friends and family!

I am pleased to write you all on this 1 year and 1 day anniversary of the Postmodern Tao blog. I must say, it has been quite a journey, and I feel what began as a seemingly haphazard exploration of some ancient, mysterious philosophies has really set the context for the last year of my life journeys, and in many ways has been the driving force behind so many experiences I've had.

Yesterday I officially completed my yoga teacher training, so I will soon (as soon as all the paperwork blah blah stuff is taken care of) be a certified Kundalini Yoga instructor. I've been blessed enough to teach several classes at the same yoga studio I took the training at, Shuniaa Studio in Nevada City. & I must say I really enjoy the teaching process, especially as it relates to yoga. My daily practice has been the most consistent part of my life for almost a year now, so it feels very natural to share the practice with others. :)

& so I feel I have so much I could say today, but all that comes to me now is just a deep gratitude to be alive, a deep gratitude that I have moved away from attachments and detachments into a field of experience that is more balanced & aligned with the simple desire to share the human journey with others and help as much as I can, without any expectation that anything I do will have this or that result. A deep peace has set over me, and words can't express how much I love you all.

I will be beginning a 2 week darkroom retreat starting February 17th in Nevada City, so I will be sure to post again before going in.

Until then, much love and gratitude.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment